Having worked with some of the industry’s leading events organisers, for a number of years, we appreciate how challenging it is to understand your potential exhibitor base in real time. Current sources of intelligence have many problems, among which:
- It’s difficult to keep on top of new sales which your competitors make at their shows (and especially of the re-bookings which they don’t make);
- Manual list building from show guides is a slow, soul-destroying process which distracts your team from creating new opportunities;
- Data on potential exhibitors doesn’t help focus your marketing and sales on those exhibitors that are complementary / competitors to your existing show (i.e. treats all exhibitors as equal);
- It’s challenging to take a holistic approach to the clusters of exhibitors which form your show and understand how these are evolving over time;
- It’s really difficult to understand where exhibitors are currently exhibiting.