BEST FIT EXHIBITORS
We believe that our incentives should be perfectly aligned with yours. If our data doesn’t help you get new exhibitors, then we don’t deserve to make money. Our success and motivation should be to explore new approaches, try new models and continue to improve our recommendations to you. To do this we have a business model which shifts most of the risk to us. We ask for a small one-off charge to get you on board, and then make money only on successful exhibitor bookings.
One off charge. This builds your detailed exhibitor recruitment model and ensures our data set is optimised to your show (typically in the range of 0.1 – 0.3% of tradeshow turnover). At this stage we:
- Define your objectives, asking where you want to accelerate sales in specific markets, sectors, reinforcing core exhibitor base etc;
- Provide an initial list profiling exhibitor opportunities;
- Send you updated monthly lists with new opportunities and wait for you to sell. You have full flexibility on the number of leads you receive and you can stop whenever you want.
Success based fee. This is based on any new exhibitor bookings at your show which we recommended in our lists. For success based fee we charge:
- A simple flat rate for any exhibitor where we previously identified them as being a best fit exhibitor;
- The flat rate is equivalent to the marketing fee charged to an exhibitor (i.e. in the range of 2% to 3% of your average invoiced value);
- You only pay once, so there are no tail commissions or similar. Over the average lifetime of an exhibitor, our success fee is effectively less than 1% of exhibitor billings;
- Prior/lapsed exhibitors are excluded from any fee payable. It only applies to new exhibitors.